Request for Importer Sourcing Event Details
For full event details and pricing please select the markets you are sourcing importers in:
FOR 2021 PHYSICAL EVENTS ONLY
Included in the Registration Fee
– White table top space at the tasting
– Glasses, spittoons, ice buckets & ice, plain crackers or bread
– Pre-event set up by the World’s Leading Wines team
– Dinner (with a selection of relevant senior trade buyers at your table)
– Pre-event Local Market Briefing (where applicable)
– Your company’s details and wines’ description & pricing listed in the tasting booklet, distributed in printed format at each event you are registered for
– After each event, your company details along with your wines’ description and pricing are emailed to each participating Senior Trade Buyer (in a PDF version of the onsite tasting booklet)
Sample Importing Services
For each event we recommend a reliable and experienced sample importer to provide help with customs clearance and sample handling services, including a consignee address, temperature controlled storage prior to the event and delivery from local storage to the event on the day. If you chose to use this service there will be an additional fee per event, invoiced and payable prior to the event date. Please note that this fee does not include air courier costs or any taxes or duties charges on samples or additional clearance services that the sample importer may have to engage, which will be payable by you. We request that you provide 3 sample bottles of each wine registered for each event.
Flights, accommodation, insurance and ground travel for your attendees are not included in the event fee.
World’s Leading Wines
T: +44 (0)20 3930 8672