To ensure an effective sourcing event we only confirm attendance from:
Established, quality focused Importers & Distributors from Denmark
- Importers & Distributors with strong sales into the Danish market. Selected for invitation due to their focus on building quality wine portfolios and their existing distribution networks and sales channels
- We only confirm the head wine buyer, so mainly Owners and CEOs
World’s Leading Wines appeal to Importers/Distributors
Reputable head wine buyers attend the World’s Leading Wines events due to; the international range of quality wines being shown; the select group of award winning producers attending; the seniority and exclusivity of the trade attending; and most importantly, their interest in the new wines available for their portfolios.
The Event’s Objectives
To ensure you and your wines gain excellent exposure to head wine buyers from established, quality focused Importers/Distributors.
Please click on the following link for further details of the events’ delivery format for:
The event agenda and set up is designed to maximise your wines’ exposure to, and your time with, the senior buyers attending as well as ensure invaluable market feedback from the experienced trade attendees:
12.30pm – 1.30pm: Market Briefing and Q&A Session with local wine trade expert
2.00pm – 6.30pm: Walk Around Trade Tasting, exclusively attended by senior trade buyers
6.30pm – 9.30pm: Networking dinner with senior trade buyers
Showing an International Selection of Quality Wine Producers
At the request of the senior trade buyers attending, the World’s Leading Wines events only feature wineries of internationally recognised quality. We therefore only invite producers whose wines have won recognition or accolades from the world’s leading wine critics and competitions including:
- Decanter World Wine Awards
- Concourse Mondial de Bruxelles
- International Wine and Spirits Competition
- London International Wine Challenge
- Mundus Vini
- Wine Advocate/Robert Parker
- Wine Enthusiast
- Wine Spectator
- The major national wine competitions
Included in the cost of your participation
For Producers seeking Importers: Notification that your wines are seeking representation is sent to the head wine buyers of all the relevant Importers/Distributors in the region, including those unavailable to attend.
For Wines with Representation: Notification of the newly available, quality wines that you are showing is sent to the senior buyers of all relevant Distributors and Wholesalers in the region, including those unavailable to attend.
- Your space at the tasting
- All required tasting materials (glasses, spittoons, ice buckets & ice)
- Dinner (with a selection of relevant senior trade buyers at your table)
- Your company’s details and wines’ description & pricing listed in the tasting booklet, distributed in printed format at each event
- After each event, your company’s details along with your wines’ description and pricing are emailed to each participating head wine buyer (in a PDF version of the onsite tasting booklet)
- For each event we recommend a sample importer to provide sample handling services and help with customs clearance
Pricing & Registration
Click here for Event Pricing
To Register or for further details please contact:
Director, World’s Leading Wines
Commerce Interact Ltd.
T: +44 20 7193 4823